My Online Shoppe coming very soon!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
We did and it wasn't about the presents, it was all about family, but I sure did appreciate our gifts and time together.
I have to share some with you. 
 
Our daughter got us these prints of our Grandbabes.  I love them, they are canvas and I hung them on the wall last night.  I love that she chose images where they were just being themselves with ornery faces.
 
My Hubby gave me a piece of art by my new friend Laura DeChant.  What a wonderful artist she is and a sweet artful heart.  I'm encouraging her to really get her art out there.  I will let you know when she does.

I had the honor of working on a stage set for our church, TheMovement.  Had a great time and the result was wintery tree wonderful.

 
 
 
and I had an order for this piece on canvas, simple but beautiful, a line from the hymn, Come Thou Fount of many blessings for my friend Teresa for her sister for Christmas.  Not my normal style but I enjoyed it so much.
 
Just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still here and looking forward to 2014.
 
Happy New Year!
from TNT


(Tina and Ted)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Gal, just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I count you as one of the faithful friends that helped me cope this last year. Love you so much. Thanks and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Christmas was wonderful and getting an original piece of art is always special!
    Hoping the new year is full of blessings for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and your wonderful family a happy and blessed new year!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I'm so excited to read it. I love that you've taken the time to visit me here at TheArtfulLife!
Blessings to you and have an Artful day!
T