My Online Shoppe coming very soon!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Exciting Event



 
Hi, Everyone!
I'm so excited to announce that I get to be a part of an amazing event at
 
called...
 
wait for it.....
 
ARTFUL SIPS!
 
WhooHoo!  Happy Dance
 
Well, any time I get the opportunity to spend time with Sherry and get to share art and my passion for environments, I'm a happy happy girl!
 
Check out their awesome website
 
The date is February 11th and we will be posting more next week about the time and cost per person, but it promises to be a fun time.
 
Smiles,
T

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow I cant wait to see those pics! Now i'm off to check out the website. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I'm so excited to read it. I love that you've taken the time to visit me here at TheArtfulLife!
Blessings to you and have an Artful day!
T